Suffolk County Pharmacy Discount Card
Are you a Suffolk County, NY resident and paying too much for your prescription drugs? MedSaverCard can help! Without insurance, the cost of prescription drugs can be outrageous. Even if you have coverage, sometimes insurance won’t pay for a specific drug the doctor prescribes.
Your solution? Simply print your 100% free MedSaverCard. MedSaverCard is a reusable discount drug card that works in 3 easy steps:
Save in 3 Easy Steps:
- Enter your name & email to the right, & click Create My Card
- Print your MedSaverCard
- Present your card along with your prescription at your pharmacy
Who Is MedSaverCard For?
MedSaverCard can be used by Suffolk County (New York) residents of all ages, but is especially useful for:
- Patients without prescription drug coverage
- Patients with prescription drug insurance that doesn’t cover certain medications
- Medicare recipients in the “donut-hole” of coverage
- Pet owners (for drugs that can be purchased at regular pharmacies)
See more County prescription discount cards here.