Ramsey County, MN – Discount Drug coupon
Do you live in Ramsey County, MN and pay too much for your prescription drugs? MedSaverCard can help! Without insurance, the cost of prescription drugs can be outrageous. Even if you have coverage, often your insurance won’t pay for a drug that’s not on the formulary list.
Simply print a FREE MedSaverCard, a reusable drug savings card that works in 3 simple steps:
Save in 3 Steps:
- Enter your first & last name & email in the box on the right, & click Create My Card
- Print your MedSaverCard
- Present your card along with your prescription at your pharmacy
Who Is MedSaverCard For?
MedSaverCard can be used by Ramsey County, (Minnesota) residents of all ages, but is especially useful for:
- Patients without prescription drug coverage
- Patients with prescription drug insurance that doesn’t cover certain medications
- Medicare recipients in the ‘donut-hole’ of coverage
- Pet owners (for drugs that can be purchased at regular pharmacies)
See more County RX discount cards here.