Prescription Assistance for Buprenorphine
5 to 80% OFF
Do you not have prescription drug coverage and can’t afford your Buprenorphine prescription? MedSaverCard may be able to help.
MedSaverCard is different than most prescription assistance programs. There are no age/income requirements or to use the card. In addition, discounts apply to your Buprenorphine prescription every single month, not just once or a few times. MedSaverCard works on all FDA approved medicines, so you don’t have to apply for a different program for each prescription you take.
How can MedSaverCard Help Me Pay for Buprenorphine?
Our free program works by harnessing the group buying power of thousands of cardholders. Group discounts are negotiated on your behalf by our pharmacy benefit manager. You simply present your card at your pharmacy to save up to 80%!
- This patient asssitance card is 100% FREE, no strings attached
- Everyone qualifies, regardless of age, income or pre-existing medical conditions
- There are no deductibles or waiting periods
- The card is activated instantly, no waiting in the mail or calling in
- Works with all FDA approved drugs in addition to Buprenorphine
- Accepted at most pharmacies (over 60,000 locations nationwide)
Start Saving with 3 Steps
- Enter your name in the box on the right and click ‘Create my Card’
- Print your MedSaverCard
- Present your MedSaverCard along with your prescription
How much will Buprenorphine cost with MedSaverCard?
To find an estimate of the price of Buprenorphine, please visit this link. Please note that while all FDA approved drugs are eligible, unless a MedSaverCard cardholder has used their card for Buprenorphine recently, we won’t be able to provide a pricing estimate.
* Average savings on generic drugs is 50%. Average savings for brand name drugs is 10%. Estimated discount percentage based on usual & customary pharmacy pricing. Actual drug discounts amounts will vary.