OMEPRAZOLE Prescription Assistance
5 to 80% OFF
Do you not have prescription drug coverage and can’t afford your OMEPRAZOLE prescription? MedSaverCard may be able to help.
MedSaverCard is different than most prescription assistance programs. There are no age/income requirements or to use the card. In addition, discounts apply to your OMEPRAZOLE prescription every single month, not just once or a few times. MedSaverCard works on all FDA approved medicines, so you don’t have to apply for a different program for each prescription you take.
How can MedSaverCard Help Me Pay for OMEPRAZOLE?
Our free program works by pooling the buying power of thousands of cardholders. Group discounts are negotiated on your behalf, so all you have to do is present your card at your pharmacy to save anywhere from 5 to 80%!
- This patient asssitance card is 100% FREE
- Everyone qualifies, regardless of age or pre-existing conditions
- No deductibles or waiting periods
- Card is activated instantly, no waiting in the mail or calling in
- Works with all FDA approved drugs, not just OMEPRAZOLE
- Works at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
Save with 3 Simple Steps
- Enter your name in the box on the right and click ‘Create my Card’
- Print your MedSaverCard
- Present your MedSaverCard along with your prescription
How much will OMEPRAZOLE cost with MedSaverCard?
To find an estimate of the price of OMEPRAZOLE, please visit this link. Please note that while all FDA approved drugs are eligible, unless a MedSaverCard cardholder has used their card for OMEPRAZOLE recently, we won’t be able to provide a pricing estimate.
* Average savings for generic drugs is 50%. Average savings for brand name drugs is 10%. Estimated discount percentage based on usual & customary pharmacy pricing. Actual drug discounts amounts will vary.