MedSaverCard: Generic Drug Discount Card
While generic prescription drugs are much cheaper than their brand names counter parts, they can still be expensive for uninsured or under-insured patients. If you can’t afford the generic drug your doctor prescribed, MedSaverCard might be able to help.
MedSaverCard is a discount card program that takes advantage of the large number of patients in our network. Due to our leveraging power, we’re able to negotiate large discounts with pharmacy’s for our cardholders. What’s the cost for you? Absolutely nothing, the card is 100% free!
Who can use MedSaverCard?
Anyone can use MedSaverCard! This generic drug savings program is 100% free and there are no pre-existing condition exclusion. Simply follow the 3 steps below.
Save in 3 Easy Steps:
- Enter your name & email to the right, & click Create My Card
- Print your MedSaverCard
- Present your card along with your prescription at pharmacy
Who Is MedSaverCard For?
MedSaverCard can be used by anyone, but is especially useful for:
- Patients without prescription drug coverage
- Patients with prescription drug insurance that doesn’t cover certain medications
- Medicare recipients in the coverage “donut-hole”
- Pet owners (for drugs that can be purchased at regular pharmacies)
Tags: discount drug coupon for generics, generic prescription savings, non-brand name discount drug card