Cyclobenzaprine Patient Assistance Card
5 to 80% OFF
If you don’t have Rx insurance and you need assistance paying for your Cyclobenzaprine prescription, MedSaverCard can help.
MedSaverCard is different than many assistance programs. There are absolutely no requirements to use the card. In addition, discounts apply to your Cyclobenzaprine prescription every single month.
How can MedSaverCard Help Me Pay for Cyclobenzaprine?
Our program works by pooling the buying power of thousands of cardholders. Group discounts are negotiated on your behalf. All you have to do is present your MedSaverCard at your local pharmacy to save anywhere from 5 to 80%!
- This patient asssitance card is 100% FREE
- Everybody qualifies, regardless of age or pre-existing conditions
- No deductibles or waiting periods
- Card is activated instantly
- Works with all FDA approved medications, not just Cyclobenzaprine
Start Saving in 3 Steps!
- Enter your name in the box on the right and click Create my Card
- Print your MedSaverCard
- Present your MedSaverCard along with your prescription
How much will Cyclobenzaprine cost with MedSaverCard?
To find an estimate of the price of Cyclobenzaprine, please visit this link. Please note that while all FDA approved drugs are eligible, unless a MedSaverCard cardholder has used their card for Cyclobenzaprine recently, we won’t be able to provide a pricing estimate.
* Average savings for generic drugs is 50%. Average savings for brand name drugs is 10%. Estimated discount percentage based on usual & customary pharmacy pricing. Actual drug discounts amounts will vary.